top of page

Sat, Nov 28


Online event

HipStory House Party - Benefit concert for BAMS Fest

Join us for a night of music to raise $500 and more for our organization.

Registration is Closed
See other events
HipStory House Party - Benefit concert for BAMS Fest
HipStory House Party - Benefit concert for BAMS Fest

Time & Location

Nov 28, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST

Online event


About the event

In partnership with HipStory, join us for an amazing virtual music benefit concert "HipStory House Party" (HSHP) to raise money in support of BAMS Fest, and our year-around programming.

The HipStory House Party (HSHP) series is an alternative nightlife experience and platform for artists to showcase their music in an affordable and comfortable environment. It recreates the live performance and house party elements of Hip-Hop, which gave birth to its distinct value of lyricism and showmanship in ciphers in the 80s. Artists may not be a rapper or beat maker, but we believe that Hip-Hop is one of the most diverse genres of music, and it would not exist without the many equally diverse and unique people that influence it.

In response to the impacts of COVID-19 on our community, for each event, HipStory will give 80% of donations to support a national justice-based organization or a local non-profit. The remaining 20% goes to covering overhead expenses.

Share this event

bottom of page